I got by with a little help from my friends

Here is my little cotton rabbit, she is so beautiful - Alpaca body and Patons cotton plus a little basic 4 ply. I think I may make a couple more as gifts. All the yarn was gifted by 2 of my dear friends which makes her all the more special.

Have emptied my big freezer and re-organised ready for Christmas. Next stop is an order for approved foods so the larder is full. I bought, cooked and sliced 2 legs of lamb and a huge turkey leg so thats various meals including Christmas dinner. Roast spuds will be done and frozen too, they taste so much better cooked twice. I just cool them before freezing then chuck them in the oven on the day and they are crispy and light as a feather.

Have made lots of presents already and Dgs has \his quilt which just needs binding. Have some frames to fill with crafty goodness but have put something away for Hubbys and can't for the life of me remember where the heck I put it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.