Living the simple life

I am Goth by nature, a carer by choice and a crafter by habit. living the Old Style way, spending less and making what I can myself. I follow Money Saving Expert and NYK forum avidly and am working to be debt free.


I shop wisely as every penny counts, my stock cupboard is my solution to any problem.


My home is full of craft stuff and I love making things for my grandson Michael and grand- daughter Bethany who are the reason I get up everyday. My kids are the best in the world and I thank them for being there for me and John

Thursday, 1 May 2014

A quick look at my Mothers day - belated pics!

These are the sweet pea pots off my son Gareth he knows I love tin ware.
Growing well almost ready to go outside when the weather improves.
This is off my Darling Daughter - perfect!

Post a Comment