Keeping busy


Finally got the 2 tablecloths tacked ready to quilt then ran out of white thread!!! I made the wreath base then couldn't think how to dress it quickly....then I saw a photo of a knitted snowman on Fb and remembered I had a nice little one looking for a home.

I have done a bit of popping here and there today to sort various things out such as parcel posting and picking something up for DD. Hubster suggested we visit Sue Ryder near Jenni's as we are looking  for a little desk for Michael, didn't find a desk but picked up a rather beautiful pair of Laura Ashley lined curtains for Jennis bedroom £4. Also Hubby spotted a glass vase full of resin shells and fish for £2 which will finish off a mixed media piece I have been working on. Very good day all in all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.