Living the simple life

I am Goth by nature, a carer by choice and a crafter by habit. living the Old Style way, spending less and making what I can myself. I follow Money Saving Expert and NYK forum avidly and am working to be debt free.


I shop wisely as every penny counts, my stock cupboard is my solution to any problem.


My home is full of craft stuff and I love making things for my grandson Michael and grand- daughter Bethany who are the reason I get up everyday. My kids are the best in the world and I thank them for being there for me and John

Friday, 25 July 2014

Pretty and useful in July

Its nearing the end of my favourite month when the garden looks its best. I love nasturtiums and a little pot I got for 75p was well worth the outlay.    
These have self seeded in some random places, isnt nature amazing? They even landed in a crack in my big bean tub and have been flowering for months -cannot for the life of me remember the name - antirhinums possibly.
I have purple pea's! inside they are green but I love the pods - so pretty, am wondering if I made wine it would be red. Maybe next year I will try it.


Of course I had to pop my boy on here, took this today when he was winding down for a nap. So much love in that smile. 

Post a Comment