Looking Forward To Better Days

This is where I should be doing a craft fair next weekend. I was so looking forward to it. Its a local monastery that the community saved from destruction and is now used for events, 

So I am having to be more pro-active in selling, donating and passing on my makes. Problem is I cannot stop making things but my frozen shoulder has slowed that down to a crawl. Sleep is a rare commodity in this house so there a lot of hours to fill.  

My Christmas pressie off my son this year is a subscription to Country living magazine which I adore, having real paper magazine is such a luxury. The subscription is amazingly cheap and I got a lovely gift of a Vintage interiors magazine - its big and thick with wonderful photography in it. 

The process of emptying the house is still happening and the refusal to have anything coming in is going well too. Hopefully the charity shops will re-open soon and I can clear the hall.

All in all not too bad here despite whats going on outside my door. We rarely leave the house which is best for everyone in my mind. The more of us who are able to retreat should do so.

Sending hugs to all.

Comments

Ruth said…
Just an idea on the frozen shoulder, look online for "how to sleep with a frozen shoulder", then try it out with all the pillows in the places they suggest. It can really help. I had shoulder problems and a hip problem, and using pillows really made a difference. The pain went away after a month or two. I also would take a pain reliever (no ibuprofen now, it encourages covid19) and that helped to cut down on the inflammation. Good Luck with the frozen shoulder!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.