The Moral Of the Story

I started a tiny business in December and last week had to close it due to government ineptitude. They could not grasp that I was starting a business that only earned me £30 a week! I hoped to grow it slowly but surely and be able to support myself. Add to that Johns benefits changed as he had run out of contribution based ESA. So they left us with a little PIP and my carers allowance to live on.

They even stopped the rent payments and expected me to pay them from £30 a week - un-bloody-believable. Oh and they stopped my tax credits due to the change of ESA.

I see so many people with online business's and at craft fairs and just wonder how many of them have gone down the legitimate route?

Anyway am filling in paperwork every day and crossing my fingers.

Tomorrow we have a medical to see if Hubby is fit for work, I am guessing there are few jobs where you can take your wife to work, be able to have a shower and a nap but we will see.

Mean while these two are keeping me busy. Boo is standing up now and shouts very loudly when she wants something. Pickle is the sweetest boy but struggling with stress though he tries very hard to understand everything. He has an enquiring mind and asks things like 'Why does February have the wrong number of days?'

I now have a house full of things I have made so am packing everything away. I have turned our old office off the kitchen into a sewing room and hope to be in there soon making some nice things for the family.

The garden is full off wee plants which will hopefully give us lots of vegetables and fruit. Pickle is already inspecting the raspberry plants as he adores picking them and of course eating them right away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.