Living the simple life

I am Goth by nature, a carer by choice and a crafter by habit. living the Old Style way, spending less and making what I can myself. I follow Money Saving Expert and NYK forum avidly and am working to be debt free.


I shop wisely as every penny counts, my stock cupboard is my solution to any problem.


My home is full of craft stuff and I love making things for my grandson Michael and grand- daughter Bethany who are the reason I get up everyday. My kids are the best in the world and I thank them for being there for me and John

Thursday, 29 October 2009

Its Pickle!


And here it is.... my first grandchild.....I am speechless....almost. As ever a rather unexpected pregnancy for all concerned but none the less welcome. We may be struggling but with support from our extended family this child will have all it needs.
Post a Comment