February slid calmly in



January was an excellent month for me, picked up a big bolt of fabric from a charity shop and have now covered the dining chairs in it. I recovered them a couple of years ago and Beth was drawing a face on a felt gingerbread man for me and practiced on the chair first - I couldn't be mad as she made a good job of it. They have got very grubby from little peoples shoes and hands, paint and felt tip. It only took 3/4 of an hour to cover 3 chairs. The other bargain was a copy of a vintage phone for £5 from Emmaus. I have been buying a cheap landline phone with monotonous regularity as they break. The last on had too short a cable and the coiled part tangled up all the time. It really was the handset from hell! The new one is perfect and very well behaved, it stays where you put it and doesn't tangle.

I am on a spending freeze now and very determined to sell all the stuff laying around, I made a start and sold a book today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.