Living the simple life

I am Goth by nature, a carer by choice and a crafter by habit. living the Old Style way, spending less and making what I can myself. I follow Money Saving Expert and NYK forum avidly and am working to be debt free.


I shop wisely as every penny counts, my stock cupboard is my solution to any problem.


My home is full of craft stuff and I love making things for my grandson Michael and grand- daughter Bethany who are the reason I get up everyday. My kids are the best in the world and I thank them for being there for me and John

Monday, 19 December 2011

Its begining to feel a lot like Christmas


Just a few of my makes so far, most of them posted off today. here is Michael off to deliver some post we think! he also had Grandads cap on at one point back to front.


Have most of Christmas organised, just a few stubborn giftee's to sort out. Have to make 5 pots of gold too. I guess its wehters sweeties to fill the gaps. Got to make biscotti on Thursday to fill the chicken tins I got in August.
Post a Comment