In black and white

I have just finished a throw for my son and his wifes new home. A couple of my friends had done this pattern and I rather liked it so gathered together the yarn from my stash and bought an extra ball of white and I was away. I am really pleased with the effect  and am now looking through the bags for some green to do one for my daughter.
I had a stall at a charity craft fair on Monday at cafe Logo's in Salford. Sadly not many people came throughthe door but I sold a doll - the cream Victorian girl in the photo - and had a lovely time with my friend tracy and all the lovely stall holders and organisers. I also had the best cup of carrot and lentil soup I have ever tasted for £1.'When life throws you lemons you make lemonade' as they say. It was lovely to get out for a few hours and be in good company

Comments

Anonymous said…
That blanket is really stunning. I am sure it will be treasured. Sorry about the Craft Fair but so glad you had a good break and some delicious soup.
JanF said…
I don't care for knitted blankets and afghans much but love that this one appears to be 3D. Very clever.

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.