Renovating my spaces

I decided recently, to devote more time to making nice things for me. I have never really done that before but often tell people to be good to yourself - time I took my own advice. I spent a couple of weeks exhausted beyond belief, no energy, no mojo and generally ill. After much devouring of vitamins and drinking gallons of water I perked up a little. This is when I made my decision to turn things around and its working. I also started a crochet throw for my bed in vintage colours and that's something I am dipping into whilst paper piecing.

Its time I gave the house and garden  a bit of a boost too. They are all looking dreary. So I threaded beads onto string and hung them around the shed to catch the light and put out all the garden ornaments Jenni bought me. Next I need to paint up some plant pots for the flowers I am growing.

My bedroom is quite prettily decorated but has been the same for 8 years so I think a spot of furniture painting is in my future. Some new art work may be good too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.