Sneaked off to Yorkshire for a night.


View from the front of the hotel earlier, pretty lights but not too many. View from our room earlier just the side of the hill and a bit of sky but it could be worse.
Nearly finished my vintage pottery cross stitch, just the fine black detail too add. Santa is finished and I have a pile of frames ready for all my Christmas stuff which will be on sale very soon. The gold star he is holding is thread from a half used cross stitch kit I bought otherwise that single piece of gold would have cost about £10 as I would have had to buy a small pack. I did actually buy the exact threads for the pottery picture otherwise all my other things have used rescued threads, fabric and frames. I have cross stitched charts that fit with what I have in my stash.
This little angel is going to be stitched on a piece of vintage embroidery fabric I rescued from a charity shop along with many others unstitched pre-printed and unloved. Theres lots of fabric attached to these pre-printed pieces and they are lovely creamy linen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.