Busy Busy November

I have been keeping close to home  lot of late so need to to be busy. My Fb page is going well if a little slowly but am happy with all the support people are giving.

Even popped a card or two on there.

Michael has been poorly for a week and invited himself over for the night, promptly falling aleep on the floor! Grandad made him an easel for his painting at our house - pic to follow.
I made some air drying clay gingerbread men to tie to this years Christmas gifts, just need eyes painting on and  ribbons and they are done!
Leave me alone with a ball of yarn and a hook and this is what I came up with - quite a big snowman, think I may make some more of these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.